Configuration is done via textfile (config.txt). Changes are applied immediately when saved.
Installation is simple - just launch the application on Windows startup.
Removing consists of removing from Windows startup and killing the tinyhotkeys.exe process; then deleting the application.
exec <cmdline> - executes any application normally
exec,min <cmdline> - executes minimized
exec,hidden <cmdline> - executes CLI script window hidden
sys,monitordown - shuts down the monitor
sys,shutdown - shuts down the computer (without using force)
sys,restart - restarts the computer (w/o force)
sys,suspend - sends the computer to sleep mode
sys,hibernate - flushes the memory to disk and shuts down the computer
macro <cmd> [<cmd> ...] - executes a set of keypresses:
- wait,<ms> - waits n miliseconds before next command
- mouse,l - sends left mouse button click
- mouse,r - sends right mouse button click
- mouse,<x>,<y> - moves mouse to X, Y coordinates
- <key> - sends a keypress (eg. A, Tab, F11, Enter, Space, ...)